Cab Service In Meerut - Book your travel with Gaadiwaale
Meerut is a city in the western part of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is an ancient city, with settlements dating back to the Indus Valley civilisation having been found in and around the area.
Book Taxi From Meerut
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Haridwar. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Dehradun Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Haridwar, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
- Outstation cab services - This includes one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trips to multiple destinations.
- Cab for local usage - This is best for taking the cab around the city for sightseeing, business trips, meetings, and reaching multiple points. The package includes 4 hours/40kms & 8 hours/80kms of limit for time and distance.
- Airport cab transfers - This includes pick and drop service to the airport. The customer can avail it for pickup/drop to the city, or get a pickup/drop from & airport to multiple outstations.
- Taxi Tour packages - Advisable for long tours from Meerut, this provides the customers the option to get a taxi at a fixed cost, while getting a fixed itinerary.
Gaadiwaale Taxi From Meerut
Meerut Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwale car rentals.
- You Can Book Direct Phone Call +91 9897-05-05-05
- User Also Book From Website at www.gaadiwaale.com
Places To Visit In Meerut
Augharhnath Mandir - The Augharnath temple is situated at Sadar Bazar, near Westend road in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh in north India. Augharnath temple is also known as Kalipaltan Mandir locally and is the site where the soldiers of the war of 1857 planned their operations. The temple is a little-known place of worship but of great historical importance all over northern India.
Jama Masjid - It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1650 and 1656 at a cost of one million rupees, and was inaugurated by Imam Syed Abdul Ghafoor Shah Bukhari from Bukhara. The mosque was completed in 1656 AD with three great gates and two 40 meters high minarets constructed with strips of red sandstone and white marble.
Shahi - Eid Gaah - is an open-air urban prayer hall meant for Eid festival prayers, built by a Mughal ruler. in Sylhet, Bangladesh, built in the 17th century.
St. John's Church - The Saint John the Baptist, or John's Church, is a parish church in the diocese of Agra of Church of North India and is located in Meerut, India. The church building was built from 1819 to 1821 and is the oldest Church in North India. Near to this church lies St. John's Church cemetery.
Bale Miyan ki Dargah - This is a famous place for Muslims. It was built by Qutb-ud-din Aybak in the memory of Baley Miyan.It is adjacent to the Chandi Devi Mandir, which signifies the Hindu-Muslim unity.
You must check Meerut taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call our taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Famous Street Foods
Golgappa, Sandwiches Bread Pakora, WheatGrass Juice, Lassi, Local Chaat Bazaar, Paan Corner, etc.
Aam Gulab Jamun, Jaggery Sweet, Honey Sonpapdi, Mungfali Till Jaggery Cubes, Lobango Latika, Badaam Sweet, etc.