Garhwal is the western region and administrative division of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. Lying in the Himalayas, it is bounded on the north by Tibet, on the east by Kumaon region, on the south by Uttar Pradesh state, and on the northwest by Himachal Pradesh state.
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Dehradun to Garhwal. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Dehradun Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Dehradun to Garhwal, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
Dehradun To Garhwal Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwale car rentals.
1. Chaukhamba Viewpoint - Chaukhamba Viewpoint is a mesmerizing place that offers to its visitors captivating panoramas of the beautiful Idwal valley. Situated 4km from Pauri, one can witness the spellbinding glaciers, the source of water for River Ganga.
2. Kandoliya - Kandoliya temple, located 2km from Pauri town amidst the picture-perfect surroundings is dedicated to Kandoliya Devta. The presiding deity of the temple is Lord Shiva and also houses idols of Bhumi Devta.
3. Khirsu - Khirsu is a sleepy and peaceful hill village, located at a distance of 15 km from Pauri Garhwal, wrapped with lush greenery and orchards. The place is off the popular tourist trails, yet to gather tourists rush to its refreshingly beautiful surroundings, ideal for a leisurely and relaxing holiday.
4. Trekking in Srinagar Garhwal - The beautiful locales of the Pauri-Garhwal region makes for excellent trekking choices. Several treks can be embarked upon in this region, including the Binsar trek, the Tara Kund Trek, and the Doodhatoli trek.
5. Nagdev - Nagdev Temple is dedicated to serpent god Nag. Located amid the dense forest of rhododendron mad pine, one can reach the temple via a trek of 1.5 km. A beautiful observatory on the way to the temple can be visited to view the hovering Himalayan range.
You must check Dehradun to Garhwal taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Dehradun to Garhwal taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Distance From Dehradun To Srinagar?
There are no flights in-operation within the two stations. The road distance between Dehradun to Srinagar by Cab is 173.2km.
How can I go to Dehradun from Srinagar?
The fastest way to reach Dehradun from Srinagar takes you 4h 37min via NH 44, which is to take Swift Dzire from Srinagar to Dehradun. The cheapest way to reach Dehradun To Srinagar takes you 4h 37min, which is to take State Transport Bus from Dehradun to Srinagar.