Dehradun to Nainital Taxi - Book your travel with Gaadiwaale
Nainital is a Himalayan resort town in the Kumaon region of India’s Uttarakhand state, at an elevation of roughly 2,000m. Formerly a British hill station, it’s set around Nainital Lake, a popular boating site with Naina Devi Hindu Temple on its north shore. A cable car runs to Snow View observation point (at 2,270m), with vistas over the town and mountains including Nanda Devi, Uttarakhand’s highest peak.
Book Taxi From Dehradun To Nainital
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Dehradun. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Dehradun and Delhi Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Dehradun, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
- Outstation cab services - This includes one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trips to multiple destinations.
- Cab for local usage - This is best for taking the cab around the city for sightseeing, business trips, meetings, and reaching multiple points. The package includes 4 hours/40kms & 8 hours/80kms of limit for time and distance.
- Airport cab transfers - This includes pick and drop service to the airport. The customer can avail it for pickup/drop to the city, or get a pickup/drop from & airport to multiple outstations.
- Taxi Tour packages - Advisable for long tours from Dehradun to Nainital, this provides the customers the option to get a taxi at a fixed cost, while getting a fixed itinerary.
Gaadiwaale Taxi From Dehradun To Nainital
Dehradun To Nainital Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwale car rentals.
- You Can Book Direct Phone Call +91 9897-05-05-05
- User Also Book From Website at www.gaadiwaale.com
Places To Visit In Nainital
1. Nainital Lake - Nainital Lake, also known as Naini Lake a natural freshwater body, situated amidst the township of Nainital in Kumaon, tectonic in origin, is kidney shaped or crescent-shaped, and has an outfall at the southeastern end.
2. Hanuman Garhi - Hillside Hindu temple with sunset views Famous for peaceful temple and sunset and sunrise point. The temple is about 3.5 km from the Tallital Mall Road which is well connected by road.
3. G B Pant High Altitude Zoo - Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant High Altitude Zoo is a high altitude zoo situated in Nainital, Uttarakhand. Established in 1984 and opened to the public in 1995, it is situated on the Sher Ka Danda hill at a height of 2,100 meters.
4. Naini Peak - Mountaintop spot with dramatic views Better view of Nainital as compared to tiffin top and snow viewpoint. It is an amazing place. But there is lots of walking path which have slopes which take a lot of time when you go upside.
5. Cave Garden - Park with caves & a mechanical bull Caves and stones, huge rocks inside the caves are like obstacles just keep going and adjust your Adventure and thrill-seekers must-visit Bats cave and Apes cave.
You must check Dehradun to Nainital taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Dehradun to Nainital taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Distance From Dehradun To Nainital?
The road distance between Dehradun to Nainital by Cab is 282km. By Train, it is 270km.
How can I go to Dehradun from Nainital?
The fastest way to reach Dehradun from Nainital takes you 7h 24min via NH 44, which is to take Swift Dzire from Nainital to Dehradun. The cheapest way to reach Dehradun To Nainital takes you 7h 224m, which is to take State Transport Bus from Dehradun to Nainital.