Chandigarh to Delhi Cab - Book your travel with Gaadiwaale
Chandigarh, the capital of the northern Indian states of Punjab and Haryana, was designed by the Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. His buildings include the Capitol Complex with its High Court, Secretariat, and Legislative Assembly, as well as the giant Open Hand Monument. The nearby Rock Garden is a park featuring sculptures made of stones, recycled ceramics, and industrial relics.
Book Taxi From Chandigarh to Delhi
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Chandigarh and Delhi Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Chandigarh, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
- Outstation cab services - This includes one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trips to multiple destinations.
- Cab for local usage - This is best for taking the cab around the city for sightseeing, business trips, meetings, and reaching multiple points. The package includes 4 hours/40kms & 8 hours/80kms of limit for time and distance.
- Airport cab transfers - This includes pick and drop service to the airport. The customer can avail it for pickup/drop to the city, or get a pickup/drop from & airport to multiple outstations.
- Taxi Tour packages - Advisable for long tours from Chandigarh, this provides the customers the option to get a taxi at a fixed cost, while getting a fixed itinerary.
Gaadiwaale Taxi From Chandigarh to Delhi
Chandigarh to Delhi Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwale car rentals.
- You Can Book Direct Phone Call +91 9897-05-05-05
- User Also Book From Website at www.gaadiwaale.com
Place To Visit In Delhi
1.Red Fort - The Red Fort is a historic fort in the city of Delhi in India that served as the main residence of the Mughal Emperors. Emperor Shah Jahan commissioned the construction of the Red Fort on 12 May 1638,
2. Humayun’s Tomb - Humayun's tomb is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, India. The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's first wife and chief consort, Empress Bega Begum, in 1569–70, and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyas and his son, Sayyid Muhammad, Persian architects were chosen by her.
3. Qutub Minar - The Qutb Minar, also spelled as Qutub Minar and Qutab Minar, is a minaret and "victory tower" that forms part of the Qutb complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Mehrauli area of New Delhi, India
4. Jama Masjid - The Masjid e Jahan Numa, commonly known as the Jama Masjid of Delhi, is one of the largest mosques in India. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1650 and 1656 at a cost of one million rupees.
5. Baha'i Lotus Temple - The Lotus Temple, located in Delhi, India, is a Baháʼí House of Worship that was dedicated in December 1986. Notable for its flowerlike shape, it has become a prominent attraction in the city.
You must check Dehradun to Delhi taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Dehradun to Delhi taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Distance From Chandigarh To Delhi?
The aerial distance from Chandigarh to Delhi is 239km The road distance between Chandigarh to Delhi by Cab is 244.6km. By Train it is 271Km
How can I go to Chandigarh from Delhi?
The fastest way to reach Chandigarh from Delhi takes you 4h 59min via NH 44, which is to take Swift Dzire from Delhi to Chandigarh. The cheapest way to reach Chandigarh To Delhi takes you 4h 59min, which is to take State Transport Bus from Chandigarh to Delhi.