Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free, alcohol-free, and vegetarian enclave upstream from Rishikesh town
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Dehradun. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Dehradun Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Dehradun, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
Dehradun To Rishikesh Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwale car rentals.
1. Laxman Jhula - Lakshman Jhula is a suspension bridge across the river Ganges, located 5km north-east of the city of Rishikesh in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The bridge connects the two villages of Tapovan in Tehri Garhwal district, on the west bank of the river, to Jonk in Pauri Garhwal district, on the east bank.
2. Ram Jhula - Ram Jhula is an iron suspension bridge across the river Ganges, located 3km north-east from the town Rishikesh in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The bridge connects the Sivananda Nagar area of Muni Ki Reti in Tehri Garhwal district to Swargashram in Pauri Garhwal district crossing the river from west to east
3. Parmarth Niketan Ashram - Parmarth Niketan is an ashram located in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India. Parmarth Niketan is situated in the lap of the lush Himalayas, along the banks of the Ganges. The ashram was founded in 1942 by Pujya Swami Shukdevanandji Maharaj.
4. Rishikesh River Rafting - Outfitter for whitewater rafting tours Such A Adventures Trip Enjoy River Rafting. It is an affordable adventure sport
5. Gita Bhawan - Peaceful ashram with a temple & shops Inside the main Bhawan are beautifully manicured lawns with a Lakshmi Narayan temple in the middle. Gita Bhawan is Radha Krishna Temple just 3 mins walking from Ram Jhula.
You must check Dehradun to Rishikesh taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Dehradun to Rishikesh taxi phone number Rishikesh of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Distance From Dehradun To Rishikesh?
The road distance between Dehradun to Rishikesh by Cab is 45.9km. By Train it is 41Km
How can I go to Dehradun from Rishikesh?
The fastest way to reach Dehradun from Rishikesh takes you 1h 17min via NH 44, which is to take Swift Dzire from Rishikesh to Dehradun. The cheapest way to reach Dehradun To Rishikesh takes you 1h 17min, which is to take State Transport Bus from Dehradun to Rishikesh.