Dehradun to Rishikesh Taxi - Book your travel with Gaadiwaale
Rishikesh is a city in India’s northern state of Uttarakhand, in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram, a traffic-free, alcohol-free, and vegetarian enclave upstream from Rishikesh town.
DEHRADUN TO RISHIKESH TAXI - BOOK YOUR TRAVEL WITH GAADIWAALE
The road trip from Dehradun to Rishikesh is a package of beautiful scenic landscapes that you can enjoy with a comfortable and smooth ride. Book your cabs from Dehradun to Rishikesh with Gaadiwaale for hassle-free and affordable prices. You can avail cab from Dehradun airport to Rishikesh online by vising our portal or dialing the customer service number.
The distance between Dehradun to Rishikesh is 48 km by road. The time taken to cover the distance depends on the speed and the stoppage time. We also provide various stoppages in the journey to freshen up.
BOOK TAXI FROM DEHRADUN TO RISHIKESH
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Dehradun to Rishikesh. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Dehradun Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Dehradun, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
- Outstation cab services - This includes one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trips to multiple destinations.
- Cab for local usage - This is best for taking the cab around the city for sightseeing, business trips, meetings, and reaching multiple points. The package includes 4 hours/40kms & 8 hours/80kms of limit for time and distance.
- Airport cab transfers - This includes pick and drop service to the airport. The customer can avail it for pickup/drop to the city, or get a pickup/drop from & airport to multiple outstations.
- Taxi Tour packages - Advisable for long tours from Dehradun to Rishikesh, this provides the customers the option to get a taxi at a fixed cost, while getting a fixed itinerary.
Gaadiwaale Car Rental services from Dehradun to Rishikesh
Gaadiwaale car rentals offer you the rental cars from Dehradun to Rishikesh all year round and customize your tour package according to your requirements. You can book a hatchback, a sedan, or an SUV depending on your journey expectations. You can also check the rating of the cabs and driver profile before making your booking.
Place To Visit In Rishikesh
1. Laxman Jhula - Lakshman Jhula is a suspension bridge across the river Ganges, located 5km northeast of the city of Rishikesh in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The bridge connects the two villages of Tapovan in Tehri Garhwal district, on the west bank of the river, to Jonk in Pauri Garhwal district, on the east bank.
2. Ram Jhula - Ram Jhula is an iron suspension bridge across the river Ganges, located 3km northeast of the town of Rishikesh in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The bridge connects the Sivananda Nagar area of Muni Ki Reti in Tehri Garhwal district to Swargashram in Pauri Garhwal district crossing the river from west to east.
3. Parmarth Niketan Ashram - Parmarth Niketan is an ashram located in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India. Parmarth Niketan is situated in the lap of the lush Himalayas, along the banks of the Ganges. The ashram was founded in 1942 by Pujya Swami Shukdevanandji Maharaj.
4. Gita Bhawan - Peaceful ashram with a temple & shops Inside the main Bhawan are beautifully manicured lawns with a Lakshmi Narayan temple in the middle. Gita Bhawan is Radha Krishna Temple just 3 mins walking from Ram Jhula.
You must check Dehradun to Rishikesh taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Gaadiwaale.com at the helpline.
Q1. Distance From Dehradun To Rishikesh?
The road distance between Dehradun to Rishikesh by Cab is 45.9km.
Q2. Is it important to carry ID proof for the trip?
Yes, You must carry the ID proof while on a road trip.