Dehradun To Haridwar Cabs - Book your travel with Gaadiwaale
Haridwar is an ancient city and an important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges exits the Himalayan foothills. The largest of several sacred ghats (bathing steps), Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti (river-worshipping ceremony) in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps. Worshipers fill the city during major festivals including the annual Kanwar Mela.
Book Taxi From Dehradun To Haridwar
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Dehradun. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Dehradun Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Dehradun, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
- Outstation cab services - This includes one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trips to multiple destinations.
- Cab for local usage - This is best for taking the cab around the city for sightseeing, business trips, meetings, and reaching multiple points. The package includes 4 hours/40kms & 8 hours/80kms of limit for time and distance.
- Airport cab transfers - This includes pick and drop service to the airport. The customer can avail it for pickup/drop to the city, or get a pickup/drop from & airport to multiple outstations.
- Taxi Tour packages - Advisable for long tours from Dehradun To Haridwar, this provides the customers the option to get a taxi at a fixed cost, while getting a fixed itinerary.
Gaadiwaale Taxi From Dehradun To Haridwar
Dehradun To Haridwar Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwale car rentals.
- You Can Book Direct Phone Call +91 9897-05-05-05
- User Also Book From Website at www.gaadiwaale.com
Place To Visit In Haridwar
Rajaji National Park - Rajaji National Park is an Indian national park and tiger reserve that encompasses the Shivaliks, near the foothills of the Himalayas. It is spread over 820 km²., and three districts of Uttarakhand
Har Ki Pauri Ghat - Har Ki Pauri is a famous ghat on the banks of the Ganges in Haridwar in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. This revered place is the major landmark of the holy city of Haridwar.
Shri Mata Mansa Devi Mandir - Mansa Devi Temple, Haridwar is a Hindu temple dedicated to goddess Mansa Devi in the holy city of Haridwar in the Uttarakhand state of India. The temple is located atop the Bilwa Parvat on the Sivalik Hills, the southernmost mountain chain of the Himalayas.
Maa Chandi Devi Temple - Chandi Devi Temple, Haridwar is a Hindu temple dedicated to Goddess Chandi Devi in the holy city of Haridwar in the Uttarakhand state of India.
Maya Devi Temple - Maya Devi Temple, Haridwar is a Hindu temple dedicated to goddess Maya in the holy city of Haridwar of Uttarakhand state in India.
You must check Dehradun to Haridwar taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Dehradun to Haridwar taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Distance From Dehradun To Haridwar?
The road distance between Dehradun to Haridwar by Cab is 52.6km. By Train it is 52km.
How can I go to Dehradun from Haridwar?
The fastest way to reach Dehradun from Haridwar takes you 1h 37min via NH 44, which is to take Swift Dzire from Haridwar to Dehradun. The cheapest way to reach Dehradun To Haridwar takes you 1h 37min, which is to take State Transport Bus from Dehradun to Haridwar.