Delhi to Rudrapur Cab Service - Book your travel with Gaadiwaale
Rudrapur is a city in Udham Singh Nagar district in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. Located at a distance of about 250 km northeast of New Delhi and 250 km south of Dehradun, Rudrapur has a history of over 500 years.
Book Taxi From Delhi To Rudrapur
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Delhi. Call Gaadiwaale for an outstation taxi service from Delhi for Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Delhi To Rudrapur, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
- Outstation cab services - This includes one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trips to multiple destinations.
- Cab for local usage - This is best for taking the cab around the city for sightseeing, business trips, meetings, and reaching multiple points. The package includes 4 hours/40kms & 8 hours/80kms of limit for time and distance.
- Airport cab transfers - This includes pick and drop service to the airport. The customer can avail it for pickup/drop to the city, or get a pickup/drop from & airport to multiple outstations.
- Taxi Tour packages - Advisable for long tours from Delhi To Rudrapur, this provides the customers the option to get a taxi at a fixed cost, while getting a fixed itinerary.
Gaadiwaale Taxi From Delhi To Rudrapur
Delhi To Rudrapur Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwaale Car Rentals
- You Can Book Direct Phone Call +91 9897-05-05-05
- User Also Book From Website at www.gaadiwaale.com
Place To Visit In Rudrapur
1. Chaiti Devi Temple - Chaiti Devi Temple is another religious place which is located in the Udham Singh Nagar in Rudrapur. It is situated at a distance of 2.5 km from Kashipur bus stand and lies between Kashipur and Bazpur. This temple is visited by thousands of pilgrims and devotees every year during the Navratri festival.
2. Moteshwar Mahadeva Temple - Moteshwar Mahadeva Temple is located in Rudrapur in Uttarakhand and is dedicated to Bhimashankar Mahadev which is a form of Lord Shiva. The temple holds religious importance and is frequented by pilgrims during the celebrations of Shivratri and Chaiti Mela and Shrawan Mela. Located only 3 km from the Kashipur bus station, the temple can be easily reached through buses.
3. Atariya Temple - Atariya Temple is considered one of the famous tourist attractions and is situated 2 km from the bus stand of Rudrapur. The Atariya Temple is dedicated to Goddess Atariya and is a chief religious center that is associated with a mythological legend. As per its history, it is believed that King Rudra's chariot got stuck in the marshy area when he was passing.
4. Giri Sarovar - Giri Sarovar is located in the gateway of Kumaon hills, Udham Singh Nagar. Owing to the lake and peaceful atmosphere, this place has emerged as an ideal picnic spot.
5. Gularbhoj - Gularbhoj is a small settlement which is located in the Udham Singh Nagar district of Uttarakhand. This place serves the purpose of a perfect tourist destination and is famous for pilgrim centers such as Nanak Matta, NanakMatta Dam, and Purnagiri
You must check Delhi to Rudrapur taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Delhi to Rudrapur taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book it at the convenience of your couch or bed.
Distance From Delhi To Rudrapur?
The road distance between Delhi to Rudrapur by Cab is 261.5 km. By Train it is 237Km.
How can I go to Delhi from Rudrapur?
The fastest way to reach Delhi from Rudrapur takes you 5h 40min via NH 44, which is to take Swift Dzire from Rudrapur to Delhi. The cheapest way to reach Delhi To Rudrapur takes you 5h 40min, which is to take State Transport Bus from Delhi to Rudrapur.