Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards, and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Delhi to Jaipur. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Delhi and Jaipur Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Delhi to Jaipur, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
Delhi to Jaipur Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwaale Car Rentals.
1. Amber Palace - Amer Fort or Amber Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometers located 11 kilometers from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan.
2. Hawa Mahal - Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India approximately 300 kilometers from the capital city of Delhi. Built from red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the Zenana, or women's chambers.
3. Jantar Mantar - The "Jaipur Observatory" was constructed in the year 1728 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. The observatory at Jaipur is the biggest one in India. UNESCO inscribed Jantar Mantar Jaipur in the list of World Heritage in July 2010.
4. Jal Mahal - Jal Mahal is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, India. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
5. Nahargarh Fort - Nahargarh Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city of Jaipur in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Along with Amer Fort and Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh once formed a strong defense ring for the city.
You must check Delhi to Jaipur taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Delhi to Jaipur taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Famous Street Foods
Pyaaz Kachori, Kathi Roll, Mutton Tikka, Soda Lime Water, Shrikhand, Kulfi Faluda, etc.
Feeni/Phenni, Til Patti, Churma, Ghevar, Imarti/Kangan, Gulaab Sakri, etc.