Dehradun To Manali Cabs - Book your travel with Gaadiwaale
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting, and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Book Taxi From Dehradun To Manali
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Dehradun. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Dehradun Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Dehradun to Manali, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
- Outstation cab services - This includes one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trips to multiple destinations.
- Cab for local usage - This is best for taking the cab around the city for sightseeing, business trips, meetings, and reaching multiple points. The package includes 4 hours/40kms & 8 hours/80kms of limit for time and distance.
- Airport cab transfers - This includes pick and drop service to the airport. The customer can avail it for pickup/drop to the city, or get a pickup/drop from & airport to multiple outstations.
- Taxi Tour packages - Advisable for long tours from Dehradun to Manali, this provides the customers the option to get a taxi at a fixed cost, while getting a fixed itinerary.
Gaadiwaale Taxi From Dehradun To Manali
Dehradun To Manali Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwale car rentals.
- You Can Book Direct Phone Call +91 9897-05-05-05
- User Also Book From Website at www.gaadiwaale.com
Places To Visit In Manali
1. Desi Swaad Manali - The Manali Wildlife Sanctuary is a wildlife sanctuary in Himachal Pradesh in northern India. The sanctuary starts about 2 km from Manali.
2.Hadimba Devi Temple - Hidimba Devi Temple, locally known as Dhungari Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple, is located in Manāli, a hill station in the State of Himāchal Pradesh in north India. It is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata.
3. Jogini Falls - At a distance of 4 Km from Vashisht Temple and 7.5 Km from Manali Bus Stand, Jogini or Jogni Falls is a beautiful waterfall situated near Vashisht Village in Himachal Pradesh. The fall is formed by a stream that is merged into the Beas River downstream. The waterfall can be reached by trekking from Vashisht Temple.
4. Mall Road - Mall Road is the main street in Manali, the city of Himachal Pradesh, India. The offices of the municipal corporation, fire service, and police headquarters are located here. Automobiles, except emergency vehicles, are not allowed on this road.
5. Van Vihar - Full of tall deodar trees, lots of swings for kids n couples, small pool with boating facilities. The park has many wooden n cemented chairs to sit in, relax n may be talking to nature while touching it. It's just so silent n u will find lovely newlyweds hand in hand just drowning in the beauty of nature.
You must check Dehradun to Manali taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Dehradun to Manali taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Distance From Dehradun To Manali?
The road distance between Dehradun to Manali by Cab is 501.4km.
How can I go to Dehradun from Manali?
The fastest way to reach Dehradun from Manali takes you 12h 15min via NH 44, which is to take Swift Dzire from Manali to Dehradun. The cheapest way to reach Dehradun To Manali takes you 12h 15min, which is to take State Transport Bus from Dehradun to Manali.