Dehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttarakhand, near the Himalayan foothills. At its core is the 6-sided Ghanta Ghar clock tower. To the southwest is Paltan Bazaar, a busy shopping area. Just east is the Sikh temple Gurdwara Nanaksar, topped with ornate white and golden domes. In Clement Town to the city’s southwest, Mindrolling Monastery is a Tibetan Buddhist center with shrine rooms in its Great Stupa.
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Dehradun. Call Gaadiwaale for a local taxi service in Dehradun.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Dehradun, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
Cab Booking In Dehradun Is Very Easy From Gaadiwaale Car Rentals.
1. Robber's Cave - Robber's cave formation & recreation area. It is a natural waterfall and water flowing inside a cave. Here you can sense the power of almighty nature, how the heavy stones are stuck in the air for years.
2. Tapkeshwar Mandir Dehradun - Tapkeshwar Temple in Dehradun, also known as Tapkeshwar Mahadev Temple, is one of the most famous temples dedicated to Shiva. Situated by the forest side, the main shivalinga at the temple is inside a natural.
3. Buddha Temple - Landmark temple with a big Buddha statue. Nice place to visit and see Buddhist culture & tradition. The wall paintings inside the temple depicting the life of Lord Buddha are simply spectacular.
4. Mussoorie - Mussoorie is at an average altitude of 2,005 meters (6,578 ft). To the northeast are the Himalayan snow ranges, and to the south, the Doon Valley and Shiwalik ranges. The second highest point is the original Lal Tibba in Landour, with a height of over 2,275 m (7,464 ft). Mussoorie is popularly known as The Queen of the Hills.
5. Dehradun Zoo - A 25-hectare zoo with views & roaming deer. big zoos and animals are limited but as a tourist spot this zoo. There are many birds to watch and few animals
You must check the Dehradun taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Dehradun taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Famous Street Foods
Bun Tikki, Momos, Dosa, Noodles, Butter Toffees, Chole Poori, etc.
Besan Khatai Cookies, Cherry Petha, Gokul Gajak, Moong Dal Barfi, Arsa Uttarakhandi Sweet, Dry Fruit Laddoo.