Dehradun to Delhi Cab - Book your travel with Gaadiwaale
Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and the sprawling Jama Masjid mosque, whose courtyard accommodates 25,000 people. Nearby is Chandni Chowk, a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, sweets shops, and spice stalls.
Book Taxi From Dehradun To Delhi
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Dehradun. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Dehradun and Delhi Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Dehradun, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
- Outstation cab services - This includes one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trips to multiple destinations.
- Cab for local usage - This is best for taking the cab around the city for sightseeing, business trips, meetings, and reaching multiple points. The package includes 4 hours/40kms & 8 hours/80kms of limit for time and distance.
- Airport cab transfers - This includes pick and drop service to the airport. The customer can avail it for pickup/drop to the city, or get a pickup/drop from & airport to multiple outstations.
- Taxi Tour packages - Advisable for long tours from Dehradun, this provides the customers the option to get a taxi at a fixed cost, while getting a fixed itinerary.
Gaadiwaale Taxi From Dehradun To Delhi
Dehradun To Delhi Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwale car rentals.
- You Can Book Direct Phone Call +91 9897-05-05-05
- User Also Book From Website at www.gaadiwaale.com
Places To Visit In Delhi
1.Red Fort - The Red Fort is a historic fort in the city of Delhi in India that served as the main residence of the Mughal Emperors. Emperor Shah Jahan commissioned the construction of the Red Fort on 12 May 1638.
2. Humayun’s Tomb - Humayun's tomb is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, India. The tomb was commissioned by Humayun's first wife and chief consort, Empress Bega Begum, in 1569–70, and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyas and his son, Sayyid Muhammad.
3. Qutub Minar - The Qutb Minar, also spelled as Qutub Minar and Qutub Minar, is a minaret and "victory tower" that forms part of the Qutb complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Mehrauli area of New Delhi, India.
4. Jama Masjid - The Masjid e Jahan Numa, commonly known as the Jama Masjid of Delhi, is one of the largest mosques in India. It was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan between 1650 and 1656 at a cost of one million rupees.
5. Baha'i Lotus Temple - The Lotus Temple, located in Delhi, India, is a Baháʼí House of Worship that was dedicated in December 1986. Notable for its flowerlike shape, it has become a prominent attraction in the city.
You must check Dehradun to Delhi taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book their services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Dehradun to Delhi taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download their mobile app and book it with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Distance From Dehradun To New Delhi?
The aerial distance from Dehradun to Delhi is 205km. The road distance between Dehradun to Delhi by Cab is 243.2km. By Train it is 305Km.
How can I go to Dehradun from Delhi?
The fastest way to reach Delhi from Dehradun takes you 5h 25min via NH 44, which is to take Swift Dzire from Dehradun to Delhi. The cheapest way to reach Dehradun To Delhi takes you 5h 25m, which is to take State Transport Bus from Dehradun to Delhi.