Dehradun To Shimla Cabs - Book your travel with Gaadiwaale
Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
Book Taxi From Dehradun To Shimla
Gaadiwaale, launched in 2015, is one of the leading taxi service providers, providing inter-city or outstation taxi from Dehradun. Call Gaadiwaale for outstation taxi service from Dehradun and Delhi Airport Pickup and Drop Service.
We offer 4 kinds of taxi services from Dehradun, we advise you to read the fare rules carefully before booking, since all trip types have different rules for fares-
- Outstation cab services - This includes one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trips to multiple destinations.
- Cab for local usage - This is best for taking the cab around the city for sightseeing, business trips, meetings, and reaching multiple points. The package includes 4 hours/40kms & 8 hours/80kms of limit for time and distance.
- Airport cab transfers - This includes pick and drop service to the airport. The customer can avail it for pickup/drop to the city, or get a pickup/drop from & airport to multiple outstations.
- Taxi Tour packages - Advisable for long tours from Dehradun to Shimla, this provides the customers the option to get a taxi at a fixed cost, while getting a fixed itinerary.
Gaadiwaale Taxi From Dehradun To Shimla
Dehradun To Shimla Cab Booking Is Very Easy From Gaadiwale car rentals.
- You Can Book Direct Phone Call +91 9897-05-05-05
- User Also Book From Website at www.gaadiwaale.com
Place To Visit In Shimla
Viceregal Lodge & Botanical Gardens - The Rashtrapati Niwas, formerly known as Viceregal Lodge, is located on the Observatory Hills of Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. It was formerly the residence of the British Viceroy of India
Dian Institute of Advanced Study - The Indian Institute of Advanced Study is a research institute based in Shimla, India. It was set up by the Ministry of Education, Government of India in 1964 and it started functioning on 20 October 1965.
Scandal Point - One of the most popular tourist attractions of Shimla, Scandal Point is the intersection between The Mall and The Ridge. This is the point where the end of the Mall Road joins the Ridge.
Christ Church Shimla - Christ Church, Shimla, is the second oldest church in North India, after St John's Church in Meerut. It is a parish in the Diocese of Amritsar in the Church of North India. Its current incumbent is The Rev.
The Ridge - The Ridge road is a large open space, located in the center of Shimla, the capital city of Himachal Pradesh, India. The Ridge is the hub of all cultural activities of Shimla.
You must check Dehradun to Shimla taxi fare with Gaadiwaale.com to book the services. If you are not able to book a cab for yourself, you can call Dehradun to Shimla taxi phone number +91 9897-05-05-05 of Gaadiwaale.com. Or you can download the mobile app and book with the convenience of your couch or bed.
Distance From Dehradun To Shimla?
The aerial distance from Chandigarh to Delhi is 120km. The road distance between Dehradun to Shimla by Cab is 227.1km. By Train it is 231Km.
How can I go to Dehradun from Shimla?
The fastest way to reach Dehradun from Shimla takes you 6h 32min via NH 44, which is to take Swift Dzire from Shimla to Dehradun. The cheapest way to reach Dehradun To Shimla takes you 6h 32min, which is to take State Transport Bus from Dehradun to Shimla.